Frequently Asked Questions
Easy! Once you have been given your initial quotation one of our agents will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your car to be inspected. This can often be organised as quickly as the same day if necessary.
1. You must have the V5 Logbook registered in your name. If it was bought in a maiden name then you must have a copy of the marriage certificate.
2. We will need either your driving licence or passport as identification and a proof of address valid in the last 6 months.
3. Service history and MOT if available.
4. Both sets of car keys.
5. Bank details. So we can make the transfer.
6. Finance settlement letter. If the car was bought on finance we need to see the letter from the finance company showing that they no longer have an interest in the car.
7. Any extras that we will need. Such as the locking wheel nut, security codes for radio/sat nav.
No Problem! If you have outstanding finance on your car we can arrange for this to be cleared and still pay you the extra into your bank account. If you owe more than the amount our car buyers have agreed to pay for your car then you can pay us the shortfall.
Normally the inspection takes about 20 minutes depending on the condition of the car.
We can either pay you in cash or by bank transfer.
Don’t worry! We understand things like this can happen. So long as you have the photographic ID and proof of address dated in the last 3 months this isn’t a problem.
Unfortunately we don't currently buy categorised cars ourselves, however we work with a number of approved traders who do, so we will try our best to still get your car sold for you!
Don’t fret! If this is the case please give us a call and speak to one of our advisors. We can then manually enter details to get you a valuation.
Because our valuations are given blind we base it on a number of assumptions we make about your vehicle. Our initial offer assumes your car is in good condition and that no repairs will need to be made before it becomes retail ready. If all is well with the car then you will receieve the price that you see on the screen.